Tuesday, May 6, 2008

New Music Tuesday: May 6, 2008

Elvis Costello released his new album Momofuku on vinyl a full two weeks before releasing it on CD. As he puts it, vinyl is the way it's meant to be heard. As for the music, Elvis re-teams with his excellent cast of regulars, The Imposters.

Unbelievably enough, Clay AIken is still releasing albums. I know I know. I'm just as amazed as you to know he's still alive. I thought for sure Ruben Studdard ate him at some point. I mean, I read it on the internet. Anyway, his new album is called On My Way Here (real edgy title) with the title track written by One Republic's Ryan Tedder. Um, Yay?

Da Rest:

  • Home Before Dark - Neil Diamond
  • Gavin DeGraw - Gavin DeGraw
  • Greatest Hits/ Ever Mile A Memory - Dierks Bentley (a greatest hits comp. already?)
  • Snacktime - Barenaked Ladies (a childrens album. No, seriously)
  • The Age Of Understatement - The Last Shadow Puppets
  • Supergirl - Saving Jane
  • From First To Last - From First To Last

0 comments: